The New York Times Travel Show took place this weekend in New York City at the Jacob Javits Center. Stephen Ambrose Historical Tours was there to offer history buffs memories of a lifetime with their broad array of historical tours. These historical tours guide travelers through the battlefields of Europe, Civil War, and the Pacific.
Terri Sercovich explains how solo travelers, couples and groups alike enjoy roaming trails and following in the footsteps of America’s war heroes. Narrated and guided by expert historians, travelers on the D-Day Tour, Band of Brothers® Tours or WWI Tours embark on a 15-day journey through Europe. Experience accurate storytelling and precision while standing in foxholes of the most pivotal battles in history.
One of the most popular tours is the Band of Brothers® Tour. The guided tour is based on the personal testimony of paratroopers combined with the extensive research of Stephen E. Ambrose, author of best-selling book Band of Brothers.
Stephen Ambrose Historical Tours:
- Band of Brothers® Tours: The Original!
- Baseball Goes to War: Summer 2017
- Civil War Tour: Mississippi River Campaign: Vicksburg
- Civil War Tour: This Hallowed Ground: Gettysburg
- D-Day Tours: The Best!
- Ghost Army Tour: Secret War Tour
- In Patton’s Footsteps: The Maverick General
- Italian Campaign Tour: Allied Front
- Iwo Jima Tour: War in the Pacific
- Battle of New Orleans Tour: War of 1812
- Lewis and Clark Tour: Undaunted Courage
- Operation Overlord Tour: Planning and Launch of D-Day Invasion
- WWII Poland and Germany Tour: Eastern Front
- WWI Tour: War to End All Wars
If you’re a history lover, Stephen Ambrose Historical Tours are “bucket list” worthy and affordable!
About The New York Times Travel Show
The Travel Show is the largest and longest-running trade and consumer travel show in North America, featuring the Travel Industry Conference, Consumer Seminars, and an interactive Exhibition including more than 500 exhibitors from Africa, Asia, Australia/South Pacific, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, Mexico and the United States. In addition to discounts and special offers, the show provides educational seminars and live entertainment for families, individuals, couples and seniors. Join the conversation and follow @NYTTravelShow for the latest Travel Show news.